Unleash Cash is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws regarding copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA takedown notice.
To File a DMCA Takedown Notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing and provide enough detail so that we can locate it on our website.
- Provide your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Include your physical or electronic signature.
Please send your DMCA takedown notice to Info@unleashcash.com. Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material. We may also terminate the account of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that we may share your DMCA notice, including your contact information, with the user who posted the allegedly infringing material. By submitting a DMCA notice, you consent to having your information shared in this way.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notice by sending an email to Info@unleashcash.com. Your counter-notice must include your name, address, telephone number, email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you reside (or the federal district courts located in New York County, New York, if you reside outside of the United States), and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the DMCA notice. Your counter-notice must also include a physical or electronic signature, and identify the specific content that was removed or disabled.
Please be advised that we may share your counter-notice, including your contact information, with the person who submitted the original DMCA notice. By submitting a counter-notice, you consent to having your information shared in this way.
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting the intellectual property rights of our users and others.